After-Hours Care & Lab/Imaging Services
- Hendricks Regional Health Immediate Care Centers – Available in Avon, Brownsburg and Plainfield
- Hendricks Regional Health Emergency Care
- Lab Locations & Hours
- Radiology Locations & Hours
- Your Child’s Immunization Schedule
- Dosing Instructions for Common Pediatric Medications
- Vaccine Information Sheets
- Car Seat Information & FAQs
- Indiana Poison Control Center – Call (800) 222-1222
- Hendricks Regional Health Pediatric Unit
- Teddy Bear Tours at Hibbeln Surgery Center
- Parenting Resource Center – Get tips and information to help you become a more educated parent about your child’s health and development.
- Pediatric Dentists – Hendricks Regional Health offers several pediatric dentists on its medical staff including Drs. John Wells, DDS, and Jill Aldrich, DDS, and Katie Keogh, DDS.
- Health Information for Women – Healthy living information for women, including breast health, female-specific cancers, menopause, infertility, menstrual cycle, PMS and more.
- Health Information for Men – Health information for men, including prostate problems, cancers, male infertility and more.
- Health Information for Seniors – Whether you’re concerned about your own health or you are a caregiver, you’ll find important information about senior health issues here.
- Information on the Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage
- Recommended Adult Immunization Schedule
- Heart Health
- Support Groups and Health Classes at Hendricks Regional Health
Other Helpful Organizations and Resources